Friday, March 9, 2012

Rush to the Finish

'Tis the week before finals at DePaul, and I have hours worth... no, days worth of homework to complete by quarter's end.  The good news is I don't have any papers to write, just a lot of arts & crafts.  I'll keep this entry short, but here are a few pictures of what I've been creating.
Figure in Composition for figure drawing class.  The guy in the picture is completely fictional as is the room.  Discovered the wonders of blending nubs on this one, what a difference!

A paper forest for my PSA Animatic.  Exacto-knives are nifty.

Expressive Drawing for figure drawing class.  Both characters are fictional, though I did use reference photos (as in more than two).  Thanks bunches to my friend Katharine for the Prismacolor Art Stix.  I could not achieve this with Crayolas.
Earworm of the Day: The Upside by Newsboys  Drawing a grinning tow headed girl with a hamster has put me in a very positive mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment