Monday, September 17, 2012

'Tis My Birthday! Hooray!

Another year older, and life is moving at a pretty fast clip.  Today I worked on a 2D animation of Dripbird jumping for an apple, which I hope to have refined and posted by Wednesday.  I also, finally, purchased an Adobe CS6 package for my PC.  Two weeks from now, I will be creating awesomeness from my own desktop!

Also, my roommate and I teamed up and made cupcakes (from scratch!) and decorated them with icing and chocolate (from the store).
Yay, cupcakes!

 In other news, I was helpful!  I got to help make a prayer network board Willow Chicago is using for its kids' program. I designed the swirly background and mapped out where the colors would go.  The painting and string was by some other super talented person.  I think it turned out great!
It's also upside-down.  But I kind of like it better this way.
Earworm of the Day:  We Got a Dollar (or I Got a Pickle in some versions) from The Little Rascals.  Of course, thanks to NATSU I now have an entirely different (equally catchy) song stuck in my head, but I'll let them have the glory for that.

"I got a birthday.  I got a birthday.  I got a birthday, hey hey hey hey..."

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I am glad that I was able to get that song stuck in someones head. ^^ And the cupcakes are really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Thanks!

      Yeah, the cupcake decorations turned out pretty good considering we were piping the icing through ziplock bags with the corners cut out (left my cake decorating set at my parents.) Watch enough MacGuyver and one can find solutions to all sorts of things.

      Delete