Monday, August 3, 2009

Onward and Upward


Last week of summer class. I can't even tell you the relief. Fall class starts on the 24th, and with it a whole new set of worries, but for two weeks I'll have my freedom. What do I plan to do? Maybe catch up with friends, see a movie or two, sew a bunny rabbit for my co-worker's baby, and write, and draw, and write some more. I think that's all I have time for actually.

So as for this blog... well it just so happens blogging is fun, even if no one is reading. But for the sake of those who are, I think I'll keep posting here, though I am so changing the title. How does "EY Productions" sound? Or, oh! I know! "Penguins With Jet Packs"!

Anywho. Onward and upward...

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I love the "Penguins With Jet Packs"! It's been great knowing you in class this summer.

    ReplyDelete