Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nerves and Excuses

Pardon me while I loose my marbles.
Yesterday I was a twitchy bundle of nerves.  I feel so behind on my animation homework, and it's not my fault, really.  Well not completely anyway.  You see there's this animation kit and check-out policies and...

I'm feeling better today with my other 3 classes over and behind me and the weather so nice I could sing about it, but I still can't shake the feeling that my world is collapsing around my ears.

It's the same feeling I get whenever I have a doctors appointment actually.

Sort of feeling like this too.
Earworm of the Day: The ending song to Cyborg 009.  This was one of the few anime series I tried to keep up with as a kid (and failed miserably, but at least I can say I wasn't anime obsessed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment