Thursday, March 1, 2012

Portfolio? What portfolio?

In-class boredom can yield interesting results.
Ever have one of those days where life has drained you of creativity?  I feel like I'm having one of those days.

It has come to my attention that in order to be taken seriously in the animation field I need to have my own website.  Still working on how to accomplish that.  What would I possibly put on a website you ask?  Why my portfolio of course!

I'm sorry, did I just imply that I have a portfolio?  Haha... huh... hmph... .

Yeah, I'm going to go work on expanding my collection student-grade abandoned-after-due-date projects now.  Maybe I'll find time to polish them to completion over my 5 day spring break... unless the school labs will be closed... .

... And right after I find time to create a website... .

Earworm of the day: Freedom is Here by Esterlyn  Can't remember if I've done this one yet.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment