Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daylight Savings? That was today?

Who forgot Daylight Savings Time today?  I did!  Thankfully at my church no one gets mad at people who are late (as long as you're quiet about it).  Now if daylight savings started on a Monday... .

Here's my final project for Cinema & Art class.  Went over a lot better than I thought it would (people who don't have to stare at animation every day are more easily impressed by it methinks) so I thought I'd post it.  Just because.



Also made a style-frame for the PSA animatic posted a week or so ago:
Lots of birds, a smallmouth bass, and... what's this?  Kudzu!  Agh!  Kill it with fire, quick!
Earworm of the Day:  Eh, already posted the one that's actually stuck in my head, so random pick from iTunes.  Sticking With You by Addison Road  Kid you not, I think of this song every time I pass Wrigley Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment