Sunday, April 15, 2012

Calling the Hero Out

One of those moments where I get one silly image in my head and it all cascades from there.

Silly image in question:
You know a Kenlilian is angry when they can stop the local Superman substitute mid-flight.
The local superhero (Eagle), in pursuit of a character running from the law, crashes through a cargo shipment being guarded by a Kenlilian (Cll'li).  After bringing Eagle to ground, this exchange happens:

Cll'li: Fourth time!
Eagle: I'm really sorry--
Cll'li: I come through your town, you come through my stuff.  See is problem here!?!
Eagle: The city will pay you compensation as always--
Cll'li:  No.  You will stop breaking things or I will re-enact the Battle of Li'nk Teor* on your face!

(*The Battle of Li'nk Teor kicked off the beginning of a violent governmental/cultural revolution that occurred on  the Kenlilian home planet.  Incidentally, the first day of battle was the day Cll'li was born.)

Earworm of the Day: I got nothing. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment