Friday, September 16, 2011

The Battle to Keep On-Task

Woman walks in on a rat's birthday party.
Happy Friday everyone.  So far so good on my goal to keep this blog updated.

My plan is to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from now until who knows when.  I want to have at least one link to an interesting web page in every post.  This does not count the earworm link.  That's just there because my brain is like an iPod shuffle.  In addition, I would like to post a picture or drawing once a week and an original video (aka made by me, not just swiped off YouTube) once a month.

We'll see how that goes.

I don't have any insightful musings for the day, but while digging through my bookmarks for a link to post I found Murphy's Rules of Combat.  Enjoy.

Earworm for the day: Chris August - Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment