Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quick! Before the Router Dies Again!

So, it turns out that the school library, when it gets to closing time, forgoes any announcement that it's closing time in favor of simply turning out the lights and waiting for students to filter out the door.  It also turns out that the Loop campus closes at 6 pm on Saturdays.  Closes completely.  With red theater barrier across the door and everything.  What's up with that?

I must say that I have gotten none of my personal animation or modeling projects done on account of finals week is 14 days away.  Not to say I haven't been making up stories, because I'm always doing that. Have I introduced Kesikt yet?
Kesikt the Kenlilian.
Not shown: the fact that she's purple.
Normally I would take a moment to describe Kesikt and what makes her tick (trying to piece together her memory after a traumatic brain injury is a big part of what makes her tick these days), but I should really get back to my homework.

Speaking of which:
Eaglets rejoice.  It's raining fish.
That's part of my homework.  The animatic will come soon (at least it better.  It's due Monday).

Earworm of the day:  American Pie by Don McLean (I someday hope to memorize the order of the lyrics on this song.  But not yet.)


No comments:

Post a Comment