Friday, November 18, 2011

Komodo

Four days until I get to go home.  Whee!!!!

Finals week hasn't been so much work as trying to convince myself to work.  However I am now down to putting the last tweaks onto "Catch of the Day" so that it'll be really good instead of just sort of good.  I meant to work on it today, but after the effort of creating a final draft for my Multiculturalism class, all I wanted to do was play with the computer.

So I made my first attempt at a realistic CG-Eyeball.

Which I forgot to save the render in .jpg format.

Darn.

Well, there's also this:
I was on a lizard kick, so sue me.
I very rarely come up with a truly inspired antagonist for my stories.  Komodo just kind of popped out of nowhere (likely from one of the alternate dimensions his companions originated from).  He's a tracker/bounty hunter person, and is very persistent in finding his targets.  I wouldn't call him evil, just amoral, and just happened to have take a job that puts him up against the ninja.  He's a nice enough guy when he's not out to kill you.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, he is a Basilisk lizard, not a Komodo dragon.  The two lizard-things with him are actually not "people animals" like my other characters, they're from alternate dimensions and behave more like animals in our world.  Komodo technically commands them, but still makes a point to be nice.  Jacobson is fond of riding around on his shoulder.

Earworm for the day: "Make a Move" by Royal Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment