Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year and the Expected Resolution

I have never been very good at keeping a journal. Unless there's a grade to be had, all diaries, logs, and records usually fall into neglect when they're in my hands.

This has happened with my blog, and though I'm not sure anyone is currently reading Penguins With Jet Packs, I know that no one will read it if I don't update it more regularly. Sort of the "build it, and they will come"? The inverse is "neglect it, and they won't".

Posts on Mondays and Fridays with random doodles posted as much as possible. That sounds reasonable for a blog, right? At least, I know if I were following something online, a weekly update is appreciated. This Blog began as a Graphic Design assignment. I want it to continue as a timeline-portfolio so to speak. Where as in a real portfolio you toss the old and never label the dates on the new, this blog should begin to show continuing improvements in my work. If improvement does not occur, than clearly I have a problem.

Happy New Year to all who read this.
--EY



One vending machine...
Three pennies...
And one very clueless dollar bill.
Hilarity ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment