Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Day for Videos

So I've gotten into my head that I want to make a pumpkin pie for halloween.  I'm talking buying an actual pumpkin.  It took a while for me to find a recipe that didn't call for a 15 oz can of Libby's.  I don't care if it's "100% pure"; if I don't get orange gunk on my hands and fresh seeds for roasting, it's not pumpkin.  I did find a recipe with an actual pumpkin though.

In Storyboarding class we discussed editing and the importance of timing.  We also watched The TV Show.  I recommend it in full-screen.  For my homework assignment, I brought back my character Jimmy and pitted him against a bunch of frog-things.  (a better quality video can be found here on Vimeo)
I subscribed to Vimeo for my Storyboarding class.  I'm not going to do a compare/contrast between Vimeo and YouTube because I've never joined YouTube, but I've been happy with Vimeo so far.  There's a lot of high-quality stuff on there.

In case you need to get Zorba's Dance out of your head...
Earworm of the Day:  "Faking My Own Suicide" by Relient K

No comments:

Post a Comment